Cumin Seeds Powder
Home › Products › Cumin Seeds Powder
||Manufacturer, Exporter, Supplier, Retailer, Wholesaler, Trader, Distributor, Importer
|Country of Origin
||Non Harmful, No Artifical Color Added, Rich in Taste, Pure
| Click to view more |
Plastic, pouch, Plastic Packet, Plastic Box, Paper Box
6 Month, 9 Month, 12 Month
- Natural Whole Cumin Seeds
- No Added Clour, No Chemical Fresh Packing
- Take 3 Gm Of Cumin Powder And Few Drops Of Honey. Mix In A Glass Of Water And Drink It. You Can Also Prepare Vegetable Soup And Add A Teaspoon Of Cumin Seeds Powder In It. Do The Same Process With Brown Rice. It Will Increase The Taste And Will Even Help In Losing Weight.
- Cumin Is a Spice That Comes From The Cuminum Cyminum Plant.
- People Usually Buy Cumin In The Form Of Whole Dried Seeds Or As Ground Powder.
- It Is A Typical Ingredient In Many Spice Blends, Such As Curry Powder.
- Cumin Is A Staple Spice In Many Food Cultures, Particularly Mexican, Indian, African, And Asian Cuisine.Both The Whole Seeds And Ground Cumin Can Add nutty Warmth, Pepperiness And Smokiness With A Faintly Musty Aroma to All Manner Of Dishes.
- It's Also Often Used As An Ingredient In Chili Or Curry Powders And Other Spice Blends Like Garam Masala
- Cancer Prevention-Cancer Develops When Cells In The Body Start To Multiply Out Of Control. Tumors Are Collections Of These Abnormal Cells. In Several Animal Studies, Scientists Have Found That Cumin Seeds May Prevent The Growth Of Different Kinds Of Tumors, Including Those Caused By Liver, Stomach, And Colon Cancers. More Studies Are Needed To Determine If Cumin Can Help Prevent Cancer In Humans.
- Cholesterol Control-Several Studies Have Shown That Cumin May Help People Control Their Cholesterol Levels. In One Study, Cumin Powder Dissolved In Yogurt Helped Reduce “bad” (LDL) Cholesterol And Triglycerides While Increasing “good” (HDL) Cholesterol.
- Diabetes Management-Cumin May Help People Living With Diabetes Manage Its Symptoms And Effects. Traditionally Used As An Antidiabetic Drug, One Study Found That Eating Cumin Can Help Lower Urea In The Blood—An Organic Compound That May Interfere With How Your Body Responds To Insulin. Animal Studies Have Also Shown That Cumin May Help Keep Blood Sugar At Healthy Levels, But More Research Is Necessary.
- Improve Digestion-Research Has Shown That Cumin Can Help With Several Types Of Digestive Issues. In One Study, Cumin Extract Significantly Relieved irritable Bowel Syndrome (Ibs) Symptoms Like Belly Pain, Bloating, And The Urgent Need To Go To The Bathroom. Cumin Has Long Been A Popular Folk Remedy For Diarrhea, And Some Initial Studies Have Shown Strong Evidence To Support This Use.
- Weight Control-Several Early Studies Have Revealed That Cumin May Help People Lose Weight As Part Of A Healthy Diet. In One Study, People Who Took Cumin Powder Reduced Their Weight, Waist Circumference, Fat Mass, And body Mass Index (Bmi). Another Study Found That Cumin Supplements May Be As Effective At Reducing Weight And Bmi As A Commonly Used Weight Loss Drug.
- Bullet Points-Whole Raw Nigella Sativa Seeds, Bulk Spice, Vegan. High In Iron, Calcium And Magnesium. Pairs Well With Vegetables, Middle Eastern And Indian Dishes . Naturevibe Botanicals Whole Cumin Seeds| Raw, Gluten-Free & Adds Flavor And Taste
- Total Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Sodium Omg
- Potasium 38mg
- Calcium 20 Mg
- Iron 1.39mg
- 11 calories for 1 Cup Of How To Make Coriander cumin Seeds Powder, Cholesterol 0 Mg, Carbohydrates 1.5 G, Protein 0.8 G, Fat 0.1 G. Find How Much Fibre, Iron, Calcium, Zinc, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Sodium, Potassium, Folic Acid Is Present In How To Make Coriander cumin Seeds Powder
- Flavour-Earthy Or Warm Taste To Food
Looking for "Cumin Seeds Powder" ?