Natural Whole Green Cardamom
- The Green Cardamom spice has a very warm aroma and pungent taste which it can retain for a very long time.
- Cardamom has a strong, unique taste, with an intensely aromatic, resinous fragrance.
- Antioxidant and Diuretic Properties May Lower Blood Pressure.
- Help with Digestive Problems, Including Ulcers.
- Treat Bad Breath and Prevent Cavities.
- Antibacterial Effects and Treat Infections.
- Improve Breathing and Oxygen Use.
- Lower Blood Sugar Levels.
- Liver protection.
- Weight loss
How To Use
Use it for biryani, curries, gravies and most of the Indian sweets. CHANGER Spice Powders, Spices.They are used whole in oil or warm liquid such as broth or soups.They are added right at the beginning of the cooking process to infuse the dish with a pleasant aromatic flavour.
- Cures cough and cold: "Cardamom is packed with antioxidants. There are two kinds of cardamoms, green and black. Black cardamoms help in curing colds and cough and certain respiratory problems," shares Bangalore-based Nutritionist Dr. Anju Sood. Steep some pods in water along with honey and drink this cardamom tea as an effective natural remedy for flu. It imparts warmth to the body.
- Aids digestion: Due to its strong aroma, it helps in activating our taste and sensory elements and thus, aid digestion. "This enables the secretion of enzymes effective for digestion especially if consumed after heavy meals," says Dr. Tyagi. Cardamom is good for curing stomach problems like indigestion, gas and constipation. Cardamom contains chemicals that are known to increase the movement of food through the intestine.Cardamom can help in curing stomach problems.
- Prevents bad breath: The floral and sweet aroma of cardamoms makes it a natural breath freshener. A major component of cardamom oil called cineole is known for its antimicrobial properties that promote oral hygiene and it also fights bacteria that cause bad breath.
- Lowers high blood pressure: In his book, "The Complete Book of Ayurvedic Home Remedies", Dr. Vasant Lad suggests that having a concoction of a teaspoon coriander and one pinch of cardamom mixed with 1 cup of freshly squeezed peach juice can help bring down high blood pressure. Therefore, it is known to be a heart-friendly spice.
- Secret to longevity: According to Chinese tradition, drinking cardamom tea is known to be the secret to longevity. Cardamon tea helps in flushing out toxins and keeps your internal systems clean. Ayurveda Expert Dr. Ashutosh Gautam suggests that cardamom is one such spice that must be consumed on a daily basis in order to stay healthy and increase your life span.
- Supports weight loss: Cardamom boosts energy metabolism and helps the body burn more fat efficiently.
- Treats sleep trouble: Inhaling the sweet and soothing aroma of cardamom essential oil may help in treating sleep issues such as insomnia, restlessness, and anxiety.
- Balances the doshas: According to Ayurveda, cardamom is an important spice which is tridoshic which means that helps in balancing all the three doshas - Vatta, Pitta and Kapha in our body. It has significant warming properties that are soothing for your body. It is also believed in Ayurveda that the excess build-up of 'ama', a sticky substance that blocks normal circulation and lowers energy levels, leads to various diseases. Cardamom helps in preventing its accumulation and thus, reduces its negative impact.
You can chew on this pod but if you find the flavour to be too strong, then as easy way to use cardamom is to scoop out these seeds and crush them gently. This can then be added to your daily cup of tea, coffee, milk or simply has with a glass of warm water and honey.
Natural Whole Green Cardamoms, Spice For Biryani, Tea, Whole Cardamom Spice, Indian Herb, Aromatic Green,Natural Spice, Vegan, Large 8.5 plus mm size
No Colour,No Additives Natural Colour
Popularly known as Choti Elaichi in Hindi, Elakkai in Tamil, “Yalakki” in Kannada and “Ilaychi” in Gujarati,Yelakulu in Telugu, Aelakka in Malayalam